Marching Band and Indoor Winds Uniforms
Dance Sophisticates has been creating high-quality performance apparel for high school and independent groups for decades. We are now proud to provide performance apparel options for musician athletes no matter the venue or environment. Whether you choose to go with a printed EMotionTop, or want to outfit your group in detailed textures and unique fabrics, DS has something for every budget and theme. Custom garments can be made-to-measure to fit each performer with an individual fit, or made with our unique numeric sizing options that provide a better fit than generic alpha sizing.
Browse The Perfect Fit- Performance Apparel Vol. 8 catalog online.
When you re-imagine uniform design, anything is possible.
EMotionTops and Stretch Bibbers from DS are part of an ever expanding line of apparel options designed to make outfitting instrumental ensembles as stress-free as possible. A variety of fabrics and design methods ensure that your group’s budget needs are met while maintaining the highest standards of design and construction. Tops are numerically sized. Any changes to the standard pattern, or incorporating extra fabrics not included in our standard options will make a design custom, and will need to be quoted as such. Options are perfectly suited for outdoor and indoor marching band activities.
- Browse designs found throughout our latest catalog. Coordinate with DS Color Guard Costumes for an aesthetically cohesive look judges and audience will love.
- An in-house DS Designer can help you create a unique custom print for your EMotionTop or Bibbers. Fill out a design request form to get started on your quote.
- Say goodbye to ill-fitting bibbers that require constant maintenance. Stretch bibbers from DS feature durable stretch fabric and concealed back zippers. These can be ordered in solid black, white, or custom colors, including printed designs.
- Shako wraps from DS are now available. See details for more information.
- Ready to place an order? Download extra order forms and get tips on how to measure your students for The Perfect Fit.