The promise to tell your story is behind every design we create. It's a passion that’s still going strong after 37 years as a design house of high-quality custom performance apparel, flags, and accessories. Like you, we know what it is to dream of, develop, and realize a concept. Like you, we imagine what stories can be told through music and style, on the field, floor, or stage. Like you, we continue to explore what's possible in the performing arts, whether it's on a small stage or in a championship arena. Our team is ready to work with you to create a look that is unique, and makes the performers feel as great as they look.
Did you know?
- Dance Sophisticates is located in Fountain Square, a "funky Indianapolis neighborhood" located just southwest of Lucas Oil Stadium and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- DS has created many creations over the years for the Indiana Pacemates dance team.
- Throughout the year our team enjoys bringing in yummy dishes for various company pitch-in lunches, and there is always fun during the annual "Secret Santa" gift exchange at the holidays.
- Several exterior walls of the DS building are covered in graffiti art created by many artists for the 2013 Subsurface Graffiti Expo.
- Dance Sophisticates used to be located in a downtown Indianapolis factory warehouse that is now home to the popular Calvin Fletcher's Coffee Company.