4 VERSIONS AVAILABLE
Made in the USA // Ships in 2 Weeks
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON PPE
The National Federation of High School Associations (NFHS) recommends that players use a bell cover and face mask to help reduce the transmission of aerosol droplets when playing. DS is proud to offer a mask perfectly suited for wind players, and a bell cover that fits most concert and marching band wind instruments.
All masks are made with high-quality polyester stretch fabric, making the mask comfortable and easy to wash after use. The Singer's Mask may be customized to match your show choir costumes.
Overlapping Mask: has a double-layer flap that allows a mouthpiece to pass through with ease. The performer’s mouth and nose remain covered while playing, and also at rest. $10
Non-Overlap Mask: has no opening for mouth piece and would be best suited for percussion or auxiliary members. $10
Flute Mask: allows the instrument to be passed through the sides of the mask, while a front flap keeps the mouthpiece covered as the student plays. $10
Singer's Mask: Masks are made with a unique internal support structure that keeps the mask away from the lips and mouth. A flexible nose wire keeps the mask secure and in place. Masks have internal pocket for disposable filter (not included). No logo option available. $16 standard black, $30 custom fabric
- One Size Fits Most
- Standard solid fabric available in most school athletic colors.
- See ORDER FORM for more details.
- Please continue to follow recommended guidelines for reducing spread of COVID-19.
- Email order form to email@example.com or call 888-248-2090.
- DS does not sell to individuals, or to those not affiliated with a non-profit or school organization.