DS in search of "The Perfect Fit"We are hiring an organized, type A candidate that is looking for a long term position with a growing company. Passion for the performing arts and understanding of the activity a plus. Job description below. Email your resume to Tim Keller if you are interested (email@example.com)
This position requires a detail oriented, over-organized candidate that is type A and willing to manage conversations both internally and externally. DS is a manufacturer of costumes and uniforms for the performing arts.
Candidates must be able to work extended hours during the busy seasons, including some weekends. This position is an in-person role on the team.
Over the course of a production season, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep them on schedule for delivery.
Important responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- High level of organization
- High level of communication
- Ability to up-sell DS Accessories to existing clients
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for client follow up and keeping project pacing in synergy
- Communicating with leadership to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the high DS standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed to hit client delivery deadlines.
Specific Job Expectations
- Write up samples
- Talk to clients- give info about Measuring, education and follow up. Help to broaden DS’s accessories sales (commission based)
- Gather information forms from clients
- Manage documentation and spreadsheet/schedule (Google Docs/Sheets)
- Make swatch cards (cut swatches from warehouse)
- Setting up digital production files in Adobe software for print production/sublimation
- Take notes during consultations and schedule meetings on shared google Calendar
- Work with catalog clients that do not need a custom designer
- Google Sheets/Excel/ experience Relationship management with clients
- Manage form distribution to clients- Must work in Google Sheets/ Google Docs and be comfortable managing client database?
- Update production spreadsheet (Google Sheet)
- Co-Lead (with Director of Operations) part time team of Project Managers
- Swatching fabrics for custom garment fabrication
- Assist in managing and implementing processes
- Manage all online form submissions (Customer intake forms)
- Correspondence “Post Client Approval”
- Learn estimating/pricing
- Automate from custom forms with follow up to help gather items needed
Dance Sophisticates has been a leader in tailored, custom performance wear for 40 years. Family-owned and operated on the south side (Fountain Square) of Indianapolis, Indiana.
Job Type: Full-time position
Benefits: 401(k) Health insurance
Schedule: Day shift Monday to Friday Supplemental pay types: Commission pay Ability to commute/relocate: Indianapolis, IN 46203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) Work Location: One location